Managers and moderators can manage Chorus comments and users.
SB Nation (NFL communities only) and Deseret are using comments powered by Coral - refer to those guides instead for moderation.
If Chorus comments are enabled on a story, community members can post comments, engage with other members, and flag comments for moderators.
As a manager or moderator, you can:
- Review flagged comments
- Ban spam comments
- Hide comments
- Warn or ban users
We do not recommend deleting comments, as this permanently deletes the record.
Moderate a comment
- Open the story you want to moderate.
- Scroll down to the comment section.
- Select the gear icon below the comment to open the moderation menu.
- Select Hide or Spam ban.
Moderate an account
Along with moderating individual comments, you can ban or warn individual members.
- Search for the account, or select Inspect user after moderating a comment.
- Update the Moderate section based on the action you want to take.
- To hide all of the content from this user, select Hide comments, Hide FanPosts, and Hide FanShots, if applicable to your network. Again, we don’t recommend deleting content as this is a permanent action.
- In the Message field, you can include a message about the action you’ve taken. This will display for the community member next time they visit site.
- Select Submit.
If you need help with a repeat offender, send us a note with their username.