We’ve moved away from using Ooyala in favor of the new Chorus player. If a story has a broken Ooyala embed, you can fix that by swapping out the embed:
- Open the affected story.
- Copy the video title.
- Search for the video title in Chorus Video.
- Open the project and head to the Files screen.
- If the file status is not Completed, double-click the video and hit Transcode.
- Otherwise, head over to the Players screen and send the video to the Chorus player.
- In the story editor, swap out the embed by searching for the video title and adding the Chorus player embed.
- Head to the Finalize screen.
- Hit Publish changes to update the story with the new embed.