This Old House can limit stories to paying subscribers.
When you mark a story as Subscribers only:
- Paying subscribers who are logged in will see the story as usual.
- Audience members who are logged out or not paying subscribers will be redirected to a designated page (e.g., a prompt to become a paying subscriber).
To limit the audience to paying subscribers:
- Open the Finalize screen.
- Expand the Advanced section.
- Select Subscribers only. Do not distribute will also be automatically selected—subscribers only stories cannot be sent to Apple News and RSS feeds. AMP versions of subscribers only stories will 404.
- Schedule or publish the story, or select Publish changes if the story was already published.
Note: To request a change to the landing page for non-subscribers, contact us.