This Old House can add tools and materials to stories.
The Tools and materials object creates a visual list of supplies for a DIY project.
- From the toolbar, select Insert > Tools and materials.
- Upload or search for an image for the first tool, and fill in the associated metadata. Images must be at least 450px wide, and we recommend using a square aspect ratio.
- Add a caption (most often, the name of the tool), and an optional URL.
- Select Add another to add more tools or materials.
- Rearrange the list items by selecting Move up, Move down, or Remove.
- Select Insert tools and materials.
By default, the tools will display in rows of four on large screens, and rows of two on smaller screens. You can adjust the alignment on the Layout screen.