We share updates about scheduled maintenance and platform issues at status.voxmedia.com. You can subscribe these updates by email or RSS. You’ll receive a notification whenever we create, update, or resolve a platform-wide issue such as:
- unplanned downtime
- degraded performance (if a major feature is not working as expected but the platform is available)
- scheduled maintenance (includes a reminder one hour before the maintenance window)
Best practices for status page subscription
Individuals can subscribe to the specific categories they’re interested in. We recommend ensuring your editorial team and organization leadership are subscribed.
Most issue updates from the status page will affect your team, but not all. At the minimum, you’ll want to sign up for updates for the following:
- Chorus API
- Chorus story editor
- Chorus Video (if you’re using this)
- Platform Integrations (if you’re using third-party image services like Merlin)
We recommend subscribing your product or IT team, as well as any editorial leadership who can review issues and communicate them forward if they are relevant for your organization. You can also individually subscribe to each category.
Subscribe via email
- Head to status.voxmedia.com.
- Select Subscribe to updates.
- Select the email (envelope) icon.
- Enter your email address.
- Select Subscribe via email.