Editors can manage homepage and hub layouts in legacy Chorus.
If you’re making significant changes to a story, we recommend updating the timestamp when publishing the changes. You may also need to pull the story into the homepage or hub layout. Here’s how to do that:
- From your homepage, head to Quick Admin > Hub Layout.
- Hit Refresh unpinned slots with newest stories. The story should appear in the first unpinned position, but you can drag it to any of the slots.
- If you don’t see the story, look in the Queue results under Never placed on this page or Excluded from unpinned slots.
- Move the story to your preferred placement or hit Restore.
- Select Push changes live.