Chorus changes how editorial teams work together to create rich, multimedia stories for audiences around the web. The story editor is where everything comes together in real-time.
Here’s how it works.
Stories and changes save automatically, so you’ll never lose your work. You can even collaborate with up to 10 colleagues at a time—no more getting locked out of drafts.
- Format stories with headings, links, blockquotes, and more.
- Add peers or contributors to the byline to give them credit on the story.
- Work with your colleagues to make sure the story meets accessibility guidelines.
- Want to revert some changes? Review or restore past versions of a story.
Add images, embeds, and more
Working with images, videos, and embeds should be just as easy as writing.
- Drag and drop images into the story editor, or search third-party services like Getty and USA Today.
- Add embeds from around the web or videos from Chorus Video.
- Images, videos, and galleries can all be added as lead art—be sure to select the subject of your images to automatically generate cropped versions to promote your story around the web.
- Add newsletter signup forms, sidebars, products, and more from the Insert menu.
Change the story layout
When you’re ready to polish things up, head over to the Preview screen to see how the story will look for audiences. If you are using headless Chorus, your layout and preview options may look a little different.
- Select the Layout screen to adjust the alignment of components, group images, or add drop caps.
- If you’re working on a big story, select a feature layout to add visual impact.
- Review the preview options to see how the story will look on Google AMP, tablets, social platforms, and your homepage.
Promote the story
Chorus has powerful options for customizing your story and promoting it around the web.
- Optimize the permalink and headlines to expand your reach.
- Learn about curating content in Chorus with groups, hubs, streams, and more.
- Add search images, social images, and custom headlines to customize what the story looks like in various contexts.
- Set up tweets that will automatically be shared when your story is published.
Publish in a flash
- Chorus is integrated with third-party platforms like AMP and Apple News, so you can reach audiences where they are.
- If you’re making substantial edits to a story, update the timestamp when you publish the changes.
- Check the story history section to see important publishing actions.
We’re always listening for feedback and suggestions, so get in touch any time.