These are some of the common terms in the Chorus product suite:
Our platform for digital publishers. Chorus is the only all-in-one publishing, audience, and revenue platform built for modern media companies.
Chorus Video is a video management tool that houses video files, projects, and metadata. It allows publishers to distribute videos on Chorus sites, third-party platforms, and syndication feeds.
There are several dashboards in the Chorus product suite:
- editorial dashboard: search for stories
- assets dashboard: search for images and files
- pages dashboard: manage pages (if you have editor permissions)
- Apple News dashboard: update stories in Apple News (if you have editor permissions)
- video dashboard in Chorus Video
Groups and super groups
Groups are collections of stories. Super groups allow stories from multiple communities to be shared across an entire network.
Hubs are groups with optional subgroups (e.g., SB Nation’s NHL hub includes all of their NHL-related groups) and additional layout options.
Includes layout tools, group management, link set management, community management, network settings, and any other features that are not currently available in Chorus.
The story recirculation module that appear after stories. Editors can manage link sets in legacy Chorus.
Our collaborative writing, editing, planning, and publishing tool. The story editor allows you to draft, layout, preview, and publish stories to the web, along with Google AMP, Apple News, YouTube, Facebook, Google Newsstand, Flipboard, and more.
The story editor supports several types of stories, including:
- Stories: regular stories, features, and video posts
- Link posts: link to an external site from homepages and hubpages
- Mapstacks: interactive maps for Eater and Curbed
- Packages: collections of stories, connected by a landing page and shared navigation
- Streams: collections of interrelated stories published over a period of days or weeks, usually for an event or breaking news
Our in-house structured database organizes venue, building, product, game, and location data for Vox Media networks.