You cannot directly upload a video file (like an .mp4) into the story editor, so we recommend uploading it to a service like YouTube so you can use the embed option, or uploading it to Chorus Video to be able to add it to the story.
Add a video from Chorus Video
- Select the video icon from the story editor’s toolbar.
- Search for the video.
- Select the appropriate video and player option. Your network may have guidance on when to use a specific player option that you’ll need to follow (e.g. using Chorus player for showing ad-free content).
- You can set the video to Autoplay, but be aware that many modern browsers have settings to restrict autoplay.
- If the video has sensitive material, you can add a content warning.
- Select Insert video.
You can also remove a video from your story by selecting the video and hitting delete. Cut and paste to move the video elsewhere in your story.
Edit a video caption
To update the caption on an embed from Chorus Video:
- Select the video in the story editor.
- Select Edit or double-click the video.
- Make your changes.
- Select Update video.
- If the story was already published, publish the changes on the Finalize screen.