In the story editor’s Layout screen, you can group images together in sets of two, three, or four. In feature stories, you can place image groups in a wide block or full bleed alignment.
To group images:
- Add the images to your story in the Compose screen.
- Make sure there are no white spaces between the images—they should be stacked on top of each other in the body of the story.
- Head over to the Layout screen.
- Select the images you want to group by using the checkbox.
- Select the image grouping style you’d like.
Groups of images cannot float or hang left or right. Selecting these alignments will remove the group and apply the alignment to all the images.