PlagScan is available to Deseret.
PlagScan is an online plagiarism detector. Deseret can scan stories with PlagScan as part of the publishing process. Here’s how:
- Once a story is over 50 words, you can scan it by selecting Scan story or Submit story on the Finalize screen.
- After the scan is complete, a score will display on the Finalize screen. Results are usually returned within a minute.
- Select View report to see the detailed results on PlagScan’s website.
- If the story is updated after the scan is completed, a notification will appear on the finalize screen.
- PlagScan’s status or score will not block the story from moving forward—contributors with publishing permissions can still publish or schedule the story at any time.