The package landing page cover is designed to highlight the most important stories in a package—for smaller packages, this could be all of them—and quickly draw audiences in to the content within the package.
If you’d prefer not to have a cover section, you don’t need to add any stories here. When the cover is not included, the landing page lead art will display at the top of the landing page to draw users in.
To customize the landing page cover:
- Open the package.
- Head to the Compose screen to open the package landing page cover.
- Add stories to the cover. We recommend adding between five and 15 stories. Use the search field to add stories. Stories can only be added to the cover if they’re added on the Package screen.
- Customize the cover headlines as needed. Changing the headline here will only affect how it appears on the package landing page.
- Add videos or pull quotes by selecting those icons. Note that only Chorus Video embeds are supported—embeds from third-party platforms like YouTube cannot be included in the cover.
- Reorder cover items by dragging and dropping them, or using the numbers to change the order.