Chorus Video (formerly Volume) is a robust tool for organizing video projects, publishing videos across platforms, and managing embeds. Along with seamlessly integrating with your site, Chorus Video offers fast and stable transcoding, closed captioning, and simple ways to manage metadata.
Head over to [your org].video.usechorus.com to get started.
Start a project
You can start a new video project when it’s still in the planning stages or after the video is produced, edited, and ready for audiences.
- Create a new project and add metadata to it.
- Need to find an existing project? Search the video dashboard.
- Planning a livestream event? Schedule it and create a project ahead of time.
Chorus Video stores all your video, thumbnail, and caption files in one place. You can upload files at any point and from any screen after creating a project.
Publish to platforms and partners
Chorus Video helps you keep track of where your video lives online.
- After you upload a video, you can send it to YouTube, Facebook, Apple News, or syndication feeds.
- Need to update a video? Upload the new file and replace the original video.
- Already published your video to Facebook? Chorus Video can auto-match it to a project, or you can circle back and add it yourself.
Add a video to a story
Chorus Video works seamlessly with the story editor, so videos can be added to stories in a few steps.
- Select the video you want to embed in Chorus.
- Add a video to a story. If a video has multiple player options, you can choose from a dropdown menu.
- If your video should only be available in certain countries, you can geo-restrict it on Chorus sites.
- For videos with sensitive material, include a parental rating and consider adding a content warning.
- After a video is published, you can track where it’s embedded in Chorus on the Players screen.
Manage and track
If you’re a producer or team manager, you can: