You can view all of your stories from the Chorus story dashboard. Create new stories, archive a story to remove it from the dashboard, move a story to the trash, or search for stories within your community.
Explore the editorial dashboard
When you log into Chorus, you’ll see drafts, scheduled stories, and published stories from your colleagues. You can get there by going to: [your org].stories.usechorus.com.
Search for stories by keyword, contributor, date, status, story type, and more.
- Find images and files in the asset dashboard.
- Need help? Select the Help menu to contact us or find recent product announcements.
Chorus offers several types of content, including stories, streams, link posts, and more.
- Get to know the different kinds of content you can create.
- Create a stream to connect stories about events.
- Want to link to something on your homepage? Create a link post.
- If you’re working on a mobile device or a fan of Markdown, keyboard shortcuts can save you some time.
Sort the dashboard
- Last modified: sort by the last modified date with scheduled stories first
- Latest activity: sort by scheduled date for scheduled stories, submitted date for submitted stories, approved date for approved stories, last published date for published stories, and last edited date for drafts
- Last published: sort by the last time someone published changes to the story
- First published: sort by the original publish date
- Title: sort the titles alphabetically
You can narrow the results with search phrases like status:draft and by:“Marie Connelly”.
Switch between sites
If you contribute to multiple sites, you can switch between them by selecting the logo in the dashboard navigation. Not seeing a community you should have access to? Ask your manager to update your permissions.