When you log into Chorus, you’ll see drafts, scheduled stories, and published stories from your colleagues. You can get there by going to: [your org].stories.usechorus.com, for example: voxmedia.stories.usechorus.com.
- Search for stories by keyword, contributor, date, status, story type, and more.
- Find images and files in the asset dashboard.
- Archive a story to remove it from the dashboard but keep it published, or move a story to the trash to fully delete it.
- Need help? Select the Help (speech bubbles) menu to contact us or find recent product announcements.
Chorus offers several types of content, including stories, streams, link posts, and more. Hit + New story to start an article, or open the dropdown to see other content types available on your network.
Sort the dashboard
- Last modified: sort by the last modified date with scheduled stories first
- Latest activity: sort by scheduled date for scheduled stories, submitted date for submitted stories, approved date for approved stories, last published date for published stories, and last edited date for drafts
- Last published: sort by the last time someone published changes to the story
- Original publish date: sort by the first time the story was published
- Title: sort the titles alphabetically
Switch between sites
If you contribute to multiple sites, you can switch between them by selecting the logo in the dashboard navigation. Not seeing a community you should have access to? Ask your manager to update your permissions.