Editors can manage groups.
Groups are collections of stories around a particular topic. You can think of them as sections or aggregate pages. Groups organize stories in a simple reverse-chronological order by default. If you want to be able to place stories in particular slots within a group, we recommend turning it into a hub.
Create a group
- From your Chorus dashboard, select Admin and then Groups.
- Select Create Group.
- If the group is part of a larger group, select a Parent group (e.g., USWNT is part of SB Nation’s larger Soccer group).
- Add the name and slug. We recommend avoiding a specific date or season in the slug; aim for something evergreen.
- If this group will eventually have subgroups, select Auto-add stories from subgroups to have subgroup stories added to this group. If you’re not sure if there will be any subgroups, skip this for now.
- Select Save.
- Now you can optimize the group.
Group or stream? Learn more about curating related content in Chorus.
Group will display as described.
Your organization can decide how groups display. You might have additional layout tools or content sources for groups.