Most moderation actions have moved to Coral. Refer to your network's Coral documentation for instructions and best practices. As a moderator in Chorus, you can moderate legacy content such as Fanposts and Fanshots.
Moderate a post
- Open the Fanpost or Fanshot you want to moderate.
- Select the gear icon to open the moderation menu.
- You can choose from various actions, including editing or hiding the post.
Moderate an account
- Search for the account, and select Inspect user.
- To hide all of the legacy content from this user, select Hide FanPosts and Hide FanShots. We don’t recommend deleting content as this is a permanent action.
- In the Message field, you can include a message about the action you’ve taken. This will display for the community member next time they visit site.
- Select Submit.
If you need help with a repeat offender, send us a note with their username.