Whether you’re writing a daily article or promoting a high-touch feature, Chorus has you covered. You can help your readers keep up with a developing story, guide them through a curated experience, or help them find a new favorite place.
Read on for examples of when and how to create stories, mapstacks, streams, and more. All of these story types can be created using the new story dropdown in the Chorus dashboard (with the exception of pages).
- Examples of articles: Championship League games to watch, What if the iPhone was made in America?
- Examples of features: The rock that fell to earth, A history of cyberpunk, Can money create a neighborhood?
- How-to: Getting started with the story editor
- Examples: The midterm elections could change American politics, All the news from an iPhone announcement, All the LA restaurant closures in a year
- How-to: Create a stream
- How-to: Create a link post
- Examples: The beginner’s guide to Los Angeles, Understanding the Trump era, The Recode 100
- How-to: Create a package