After creating an account, you will receive an email requesting verification of the email address you provided during sign up.
If you did not receive the email or missed it, you can have another verification email sent by going into your account's settings:
- Once you’re logged in, head to your homepage.
- Select your account link (this may be in the header or footer of your site, where login is).
- Select Edit Account & Settings.
- Make sure your Private email address is filled in and up-to-date.
- Select Update.
- Select Verify your email, and follow the confirmation prompts provided.
- Check your email, and click the link to confirm your account.
Troubleshooting email verification
When adding a private email, if you get the message "Email has already been taken," then there is an account already registered with that email—most likely an account you previously created. To find out what that username is, you can use the Forgot your username? prompt at the bottom of every login page.
Some legitimate emails may be flagged as invalid, you can contact us and we'll assist with verifying your account. Please make sure to write to us using the email address on file.
If you need further assistance, you can reach us using this form.