Your username is what you log in with and helps identify you across all Chorus sites. Occasionally you might want to change it.
- Once you’re logged in, head to your homepage.
- Select your account link (this may be in the navigation or footer of your site, where login is).
- Select Edit Account & Settings.
- Under the Username section, select Change your username and type in your new username.
- Select Update. The page will automatically refresh if the username is available. If the username is taken, you’ll see an error message, and you can try again.
After you change your username, your profile, comments, and past stories will automatically be updated.