Chorus has two options for email addresses.
- Private email addresses are tied to your account login information, how you’d recover your password, and serves as our primary way of contacting you if necessary.
- Public email addresses are optional, and will potentially display for audiences on your profile.
Change your private email address in account settings
To update your private email address:
- Once you’re logged in, head to your homepage.
- Select your account link (this may be in the header or footer of your site, where login is).
- Select Edit Account & Settings.
- Update the Private email address field.
- Select Update.
Change your public email address in the user profile
You might have a public email in your user profile that you can update. This is important if you’re changing all your personal contact information.