User profiles store information about a user’s photo, bio, public email address, social links, and web links. For users who are also writing stories for your community, you may want to consider creating an associated author profile.
How user profiles work
User profiles include a list of content the user has created from the last 30 days, including stories and comments (if your team is using Chorus comments). They are automatically generated for anyone that has an account on Chorus.
Your organization can use the information in user profiles to generate a public landing page about the user. Otherwise, information stored here will be private.
Update your user profile
Head over to your network’s homepage. Select your profile link (this may be in the header or footer of your site, where login is). Then, select Edit profile.
From here, you can update any of these optional fields:
- Profile image (we recommend using a square image that is at least 400px wide)
- Bio in the About You field
- Signature for comments, if applicable to your community
- Public email address
- Social links for Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat
- To add Twitter to your profile, you’ll need to connect your accounts.