Title images are useful for any groups that you may want to give additional branding. They’re meant to be a small, logo-like image of the group title.
We recommend using a PNG with a transparent background for title images, but JPGs will also work here. For the highest impact, we recommend a horizontal logo that is 3–5 times wider than it is tall. The image should be between 360–1280px wide and under 30KB.
How title images work
Title images will appear at the top of group pages. If the group also has a description, the title image will appear in the bodies of stories that have been added to that group.
In this example, Vox’s Future Perfect group has a title image. Stories in the Future Perfect group also display the title image and description in the story body.
Your network has the option to set title images as the title for a group.
To add a title image:
- Upload the image to Chorus via the story editor or legacy assets manager.
- Select the image and copy the image URL.
- From Admin, go to Quick Admin > Groups.
- Next to the group, select Edit group settings.
- Paste the URL into the Title image URL field.
- Select Save.
You can also add a cover image for a group.