Title images are useful for any groups that you may want to give additional branding. They’re meant to be a small, logo-like image of the group title.
We recommend using a PNG with a transparent background for title images, but JPGs will also work here. For the highest impact, we recommend a horizontal logo that is 3–5 times wider than it is tall. The image should be between 360–1280px wide and under 30KB.
How title images work
To add a title image:
- Upload the image to Chorus via the story editor or legacy assets manager.
- Select the image and copy the image URL.
- From Admin, go to Quick Admin > Groups.
- Next to the group, select Edit group settings.
- Paste the URL into the Title image URL field.
- Select Save.
You can also add a cover image for a group.