Editors can manage groups.
Cover images are used for groups about podcasts or shows that have cover art. When displayed in other areas of your site, such as your homepage, the cover image gives audiences a visual representation of the group.
To add a cover image:
- Upload the image to Chorus via the asset manager. We recommend using a JPG that’s anywhere between 300-720px wide. For best results, keep the file size under 30KB.
- Select the image and copy the image URL.
- From your dashboard, select Admin > Groups.
- Next to the group, select the pencil icon (Edit group settings).
- Paste the URL into the Cover image URL field.
- Select Save.
Cover images will appear when the group is referenced in certain breakers, as well as right rails. They do not appear on the group page.
For podcasts, we recommend using a square JPG that’s between 300–600px wide (e.g., 500x500px).
For shows, you can use a rectangular JPG with a 2:3 ratio between 360–720px wide (e.g., 360x540px).
Your network has the option to use the cover image whenever a group is referenced in a component across your site.
Groups can also have a title image, which add logo-like branding to the group and its stories