Editors can manage groups.
Cover images are meant represent the group's subject when the group is displayed on other areas of the site, such as your homepage. They're most frequently for groups on shows or podcasts to show the audience what it's about.
How cover images work
Cover images will appear when the group is referenced in certain breakers, as well as right rails. They do not appear on the group page.
For podcasts, we recommend using a square JPG that’s between 300–600px wide (e.g., 500x500px).
For shows, you can use a rectangular JPG with a 2:3 ratio between 360–720px wide (e.g., 360x540px).
Your network has the option to use the cover image whenever a group is referenced in a component across your site.
To add a cover image:
- Upload the image to Chorus via the story editor or asset manager. We recommend using a JPG that’s anywhere between 300-720px wide. For best results, keep the file size under 30KB.
- Select the image and copy the image URL.
- From your homepage, open Quick Admin > Groups.
- Next to the group, select Edit group settings.
- Paste the URL into the Cover image URL field.
- Select Save.
You can also add a title image to a group.