Editors can manage groups.
Internal groups and super groups are helpful for tracking story performance without creating audience-facing landing pages.
Create an internal group
- From your editorial dashboard, select Admin > Groups.
- Select Create Group.
- Add the name and slug.
- Select Internal.
- Select Save.
Once you’ve created an internal group or super group, you can add stories to it and find them in the dashboard by using the group: search phrase (e.g., group:evergreen).
How internal groups work
- Internal groups and super groups don’t have group pages. These groups will not display publicly for audiences, but group data will be sent to Google Analytics.
- Internal group names are publicly discoverable in our HTML.
- If you make an existing group internal, the audience-facing landing page will be deleted.
- Groups cannot be internal if they are associated with a hub. Similarly, you cannot create a hub for an internal group.