Vox Creative Next editors can manage campaign groups.
Campaign groups store all the metadata associated with a brand's paid content. To create a new campaign group:
- Open the Campaigns screen in legacy Chorus.
- Select Create campaign.
- Add the name and slug.
- Select the DFP order in the Associate with DFP order dropdown.
- Add the advertiser’s URL to the Clickthrough URL field.
- Choose the appropriate networks in the Limit audience to selected networks menu.
- To hide the campaign behind a password-protected page, enter a password in the Campaign password field.
- In the Advertiser image (dark) section, upload the dark version of the advertiser’s logo (e.g., black text on a white background).
- In the Advertiser image (light) section, upload the light version of the advertiser’s logo (e.g., light text on a transparent background).
- If applicable, add a Primary color for the campaign. This will update the navigation elements, like links and the color of the byline.
- Hit Save.
Now that the campaign is set up, you can optionally make it a hub.
Add stories to a campaign group
- From your editorial dashboard, open the story.
- On the Compose screen, select Tags to jump down to the groups and tags.
- Enter the campaign group's name, or select Browse campaign groups to see a full list.
- Select Close or hit escape to return to the Compose screen.